Before joining Owenby Law, P.A., Ellen Whitton brings years of experience
to our team here at Owenby Law, P.A. She has handled cases tackling a
wide variety of legal matters, including family law cases, misdemeanor
criminal cases, small business litigation, residential and commercial
She is actively involved with the Jacksonville Bar Association, Jacksonville
Women Lawyers Association, and currently serves on the legal council committee
for the Junior League of Jacksonville, which strives to help women and
children in the local community through philanthropy, fundraising, volunteerism,
and educational outreach.
Ellen received her Juris Doctor from Florida Coastal School of Law after
receiving her Masters of Arts from Roehampton University, and her Bachelor
of Arts in International Affairs from Florida State University.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D.
- Roehampton University, M.A.
- Florida State University, B.A.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association – Event Committee and Judicial Reception
- The Junior League of Jacksonville – Legal Council Committee
- The Jacksonville Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid – Elder Law Division
- Florida Notary