Can I Change Attorneys in the Middle of My Florida Divorce Case?

Attorney Joy Owenby explains that, yes, you can get a new attorney in the middle of your divorce if you are unhappy with your current lawyer. However, it does require the court to enter an order stating your new attorney of record.

Get an Immediate Response

We Are Standing By & Ready to Help With Your Case
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.