Can I Make My Husband Repay the Money He Cleaned Out of My Bank Account?

If your spouse has depleted all of the funds from your marital account, you can ask the court to order your spouse to return those proceeds in a divorce.

Get an Immediate Response

We Are Standing By & Ready to Help With Your Case
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.